Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Workshop kerstballen breien @ Lebuinuskerk Deventer


This Saturday, I will join "Het Kleinvak, Schalkhaar" to give a knitting workshop during the Christmas Fair in the Lebuinuskerk in Deventer. If you would like to learn how to knit Christmas balls, please join us from 10:00 -13:00!

Komende zaterdag ga ik samen met "Het Kleinvak, Schalkhaar" een workshop "kerstballen breien" geven tijdens de kerstmarkt in de Lebuinuskerk in Deventer. Als je dit graag wilt leren, schuif dan bij ons aan tussen 10:00-13:00. Je bent van harte uitgenodigd!

ps: de toegang tot de kerstmarkt is 2,50 euro, de workshop is gratis, materialen kun je ter plekke kopen of zelf meenemen

6 comments:

nijso said...

I'll be there!

Machteld said...

:-)

Iris said...

My mother and I plan to come to the Christmas Fair, if the weather is not too bad; and I recently showed her a couple of your kerstbal pictures (Arne and Carlos and their knitting were featured in a magazine we read). We might come and join you. I'll pass this post on to her :)

ps. Would it be a problem that I have very little skill in knitting? I know how it works in theory, but it's been so long since I did a few little pieces as a child and I never became an expert anyway. I'd love to learn, but I am really a beginner. ;)

Machteld said...

Hi Iris, it would be fun to meet you! It's ok to be a beginner, we'll show you step by step how to do it!

Isis said...

i'd love to, but *sadly* i'm spending this weekend in london :-)
i hope it will be a lot of fun!

Machteld said...

Oh Isis, "poor" you... have fun!!