Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crocheted throw, work in progress


Now that I'm seeing my crocheted throw from a distance, I decided to change it a little: bright & colorful is good, but this is a bit too much for my daughter's room... I'm going to take some of the grannies apart, reshuffle them and make blocks of 4 by 4 grannies each. Then, I'll crochet these toghether with a band of soft pink yarn... That will probably tone it down a bit … :-)

I took these images at Herma's Garden and Nijendal Nature Reserve. I go there often with my husband and my daughter, both places are small, quiet and wonderful. If you happen to be in the neighborhood of Deventer and you're looking for some peace, go there, and afterwards, have a drink at Havezathe De Haere (that's what I did today :-).


Btw: I was inspired to try photocollages after seeing the collages by the lovely ladies of Thé Dansant. The collages are made with Big Huge Labs.

No comments: